Discuss Multi Fuel Oil Side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OilBoy

I was asked to go to an old customer that I've not been to for a couple of years. The last time I was there there was two oil boilers heating a large old farm house. This time the customer had ripped them out and had a complete new new system installed, a Jaspi Triplex 3000 was providing the heat. There are several options on this model, but he chose oil and wood burner option, he wanted me to service the oil side and he said that he would look after the wood burning side. As he is an engineer, he designed the complete installation, so as he said if anything was wrong it was down to him.

Has anyone else had the pleasure of working on these?

Biomass1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi Fuel Oil Side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
My In-laws lives in Scotland Perthshire (I'm in England) and has an old 40+yr old coal fired boiler, Bungalow with 14 rads (some double) pumped...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I bought my house last year and recently had a couple of radiators swapped for modern triple columns. Since they were installed they...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock