Discuss Mobile Phones and Driving - SatNavs too in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

We all know it's a privilege to drive on the roads and the vast majority of us are sensible drivers. If we're honest, we've all looked at or used our mobile, adjusted our satnav (even if only for a few seconds) when moving at a reasonable speed.

I'm NOT trying to lecture you on driving or anything like that - I was having a happy time watch the odd Youtube video and this one caught my eye - I just wish it hadn't now. It's a good lesson and it's probably sensible for anyone who looks at this thread to spend the 4 minutes watching this.

I sincerely hope my next post is a much more joyful one!!

[video=youtube;8I54mlK0kVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I54mlK0kVw[/video]

Jesus how many people did she waste?

Personally I trust no one on the roads, everything and everyone is out to kill you.

this is why my wife does not drive she has no idea of whats happening around while driving no offence to women,there are some excellent female drivers but i can see it now the 2 brats fighting her mind off the road,on facebook on her mobile,the rover gets written off or worst

i wondered why i didnt get a reply, and i was on for a good night with those young ladys too :(

on a serious note, after somebody close to me losing a member of the family to an idiot on a phone while driving i can say i hate anyone who uses a phone while driving. Dont answer, simple really.

Last edited:
Ban all mobile phones, anyone caught texting whilst driving should be banned from driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mobile Phones and Driving - SatNavs too in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. I live on the 20th floor of an apartment building. Whenever the neighbours on the other side of the wall wash their dishes/open...
Replies
Views
M
Some time ago I had my toilet clogged. I have my flush and pipes behind the wall. The pipes are build in the way that one goes in another. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Everyone, Please note I am not a plumber, but I'm hoping to get some help/advice. We have an Atmotec Plus Vaillant boiler in the kitchen of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi all, Unfortunately this is yet another Ferroli problem! We've had a few problems in the past with this but thankfully we've always been able...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Aladdin EasyFit Isolator Review Newly renovated house with no isolation valves anywhere, and I mean anywhere. stopcock in the street was...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock