Discuss MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Chin up Chris I'm not a big Christmas fan myself the wife's full of cold still feeling under a bit under the weather myself, but at least we get time to recharge and spend time with the people closest to us . Kind regards kop

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Hope everything's ok mate! I know Christmas can be a tough time for many, for some its memories, others it can be a feeling of exclusion, and of course for many financial, especially this year.

As long as you have someone to talk to mate, or PM us.
All the best mate :)

Thank so @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.
I know the feeling mate, as I get older (63) I understand your drift, usually glad to get back to normality to be honest, but as long as you're OK mate that's all that matters :) take care pal

Thanks @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.

Opposite in my house, I love it, the wife hates it. She tends to get into the swing at about 5 on Xmas eve, by that time it's too late and you can relax.

My gas has just ran out. Forgot it was on emergency. Don't believe it.

Reply to MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Ho Ho Ho Being that time of year and all I thought I'd start a Christmas jumper thread! Show yourself off in all its festive glory! I'll go...
Replies
Views
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New year . Regards kop
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all the team at CORGI direct
Replies
Views
Back