Currently reading:
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys

Discuss MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Chin up Chris I'm not a big Christmas fan myself the wife's full of cold still feeling under a bit under the weather myself, but at least we get time to recharge and spend time with the people closest to us . Kind regards kop

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Hope everything's ok mate! I know Christmas can be a tough time for many, for some its memories, others it can be a feeling of exclusion, and of course for many financial, especially this year.

As long as you have someone to talk to mate, or PM us.
All the best mate :)

Thank so @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.
I know the feeling mate, as I get older (63) I understand your drift, usually glad to get back to normality to be honest, but as long as you're OK mate that's all that matters :) take care pal

Thanks @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.

Opposite in my house, I love it, the wife hates it. She tends to get into the swing at about 5 on Xmas eve, by that time it's too late and you can relax.

Reply to MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back