Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Chin up Chris I'm not a big Christmas fan myself the wife's full of cold still feeling under a bit under the weather myself, but at least we get time to recharge and spend time with the people closest to us . Kind regards kop

I will say all the best to you, but I’ve gone right off Christmas these last 4 years or so.
Hope everything's ok mate! I know Christmas can be a tough time for many, for some its memories, others it can be a feeling of exclusion, and of course for many financial, especially this year.

As long as you have someone to talk to mate, or PM us.
All the best mate :)

Thank so @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.
I know the feeling mate, as I get older (63) I understand your drift, usually glad to get back to normality to be honest, but as long as you're OK mate that's all that matters :) take care pal

Thanks @king of pipes and @Chainsawcharlie. Tbh I don’t know what it is, my wife loves Christmas that much that she watches the films all the time, when I hear women of the songs on the radio I end up changing the station, or maybe it’s because I’m older.

Opposite in my house, I love it, the wife hates it. She tends to get into the swing at about 5 on Xmas eve, by that time it's too late and you can relax.

My gas has just ran out. Forgot it was on emergency. Don't believe it.

Reply to MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the guys in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock