Discuss Mercedes Vito van review - anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

panamajack

Hi all,

I'm looking for a van, something 2006 - 2009 plate and I've read some bad things about Vito's, Vivaro's.....well every van really, but what do you guys think?

Are Merc Vito's any good or should I get something else? Any experiences?

Cheers

Driving a relay at the moment but will chop in for a transit in the new year. Heard good things about them.

mercs vans were the best 10 years back when I was running several for a school, having said that they were also the most expensive on parts and servicing, the cheapest to run LDV, but they are no more. A mate just binned a 4 yr old transit for a vivaro as the ford dealership were useless. other people will have other ideas. I luv my T5

I think u shud buy a ford transit connect....

I have 1 up for sale :p

Hi all,

I'm looking for a van, something 2006 - 2009 plate and I've read some bad things about Vito's, Vivaro's.....well every van really, but what do you guys think?

Are Merc Vito's any good or should I get something else? Any experiences?

Cheers

Vito excellent vans but as some say dear on bits. Would have one in a blink but just too big to get down the awquard drive we have. Settled for a Caddy Maxi. Pleased with it but sometime miss the space the Merc or similar Tranny size would have had

I had a Vito Dualiner for about 18 months, a dream to drive and looked the part. As I was doing my year end figures I realised it was costing an arm and a leg in fuel. Sold it on eBay and two days later both rear springs failed ! Now have an ex BG Combi , workman like and cheap as chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mercedes Vito van review - anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, in order to replace the solenoid on my shower I need to take it off the wall (bad shower design). I've got all the electrics disconnected...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock