Currently reading:
Makita combi set

Discuss Makita combi set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

Picked up this set today

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/makita-d...ck-combi-drill-impact-driver-lxt/13728?_bck=1

Looks very good if your after a good set can't wate to get on my next boiler install on Tuesday to use them lol

Picked up this set today

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/makita-d...ck-combi-drill-impact-driver-lxt/13728?_bck=1

Looks very good if your after a good set can't wate to get on my next boiler install on Tuesday to use them lol

I bought the 458 on its own,been second fixing with it ,top tool even the hammer on it is decent

Looking at getting the Makita BHR262RDE now as well lol love the look of makita stuff everything I got is makita apart from my hitachi 36v sds now lol

Even my radio is the dab makita one lol any one used the Makita BHR262RDE yet it has a 22 min charge for a 36 v battery!

Looking at getting the Makita BHR262RDE now as well lol love the look of makita stuff everything I got is makita apart from my hitachi 36v sds now lol

Even my radio is the dab makita one lol any one used the Makita BHR262RDE yet it has a 22 min charge for a 36 v battery!

the batteries are a bit carp,but the tools are good,did a heating contract and the firm made us use their Makita cordless (no trip hazard 110 cables ) so we abused them purposely everday the batteries packed up,but the tools still kept going

Is it heavy?

Good question that scott,i thought I couldn't use it for screwing before I got it ,but it is so well balanced I can pop screws in all day,then when your using holesaws its like having a mains drill.Got it off net,£179,charger 2 batts,and a cheap Makita bag,thease bad boys were £330 +vat last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita combi set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock