Search the forum,

Discuss Makita 4.0 combi drill Screwfix £119.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/makita-dhp456smij-18v-4-0ah-li-ion-lxt-cordless-combi-drill/6948h

I can't afford not to buy it.

That is very cheap.
But I burnt the same model drill out in 2 days! It's a diy drill that can be bought for £50 ( bare) even though, the battery and charger would cost that. Just don't expect to be drilling a 25mm auger bit through 20 joists.:hand:

By no means a main drill but I've been looking at a 4.0 battery (I only have 3.0).

Last edited:
this is the one you want

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/makita-dhp481rtj-18v-5ah-li-ion-cordless-combi-drill-brushless/2528f

I was in B&Q yesterday and they have some killer deals on dewalt XR stuff..

You can buy 4Ah replica batteries for less than £30 on amazon/ebay and IMO are just as good. I've had a 3 of them for a few years and cant tell the difference between the replicas and the real McCoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita 4.0 combi drill Screwfix £119.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock