Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Maintenance controls for Vaillant Ecomax pro 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David C

Can anyone help please? Recently I had an engineer to look at our boiler that felt the problem of the boiler overheating would be solved by adjusting the output levels e.g. reduce the burner etc. He adjusted the setting in the maintenance controls to reduce the output.

This didn't help as the main problem was the whole system needed flushing out. After flushing the system is working well apart from the output is only heating the water flowing through the boiler to 49 degrees c.

Can someone please tell me what setting I need to change to increase the output so that the boiler heats the water more?

Thank you,
regards
David C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance controls for Vaillant Ecomax pro 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock