Discuss Maintenance controls for Vaillant Ecomax pro 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David C

Can anyone help please? Recently I had an engineer to look at our boiler that felt the problem of the boiler overheating would be solved by adjusting the output levels e.g. reduce the burner etc. He adjusted the setting in the maintenance controls to reduce the output.

This didn't help as the main problem was the whole system needed flushing out. After flushing the system is working well apart from the output is only heating the water flowing through the boiler to 49 degrees c.

Can someone please tell me what setting I need to change to increase the output so that the boiler heats the water more?

Thank you,
regards
David C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance controls for Vaillant Ecomax pro 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just moved into a house with a Vaillant EcoFit Pure 835 boiler that is 3-4 years old but the previous owner did not bother to register...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock