Discuss Macerator - swept bends on discharge? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just read the MI's.
Follow whatever they say and should you have a problem, you will be able to prove that you have followed their instructions.

32mm sounds a little on the small side to me for a toilet waste, but I haven't read the MI's

Yes copper, pulled bends if you can. Might get better results from 22 than 32 anyway less strain on pump. Mi's, mi's and again mi's. Make sure you obey the rules on fall or the device will be the bane of your life and ensure you are confident supplying power (usually an unswitched fused spur) or get a spark in.

Last edited:
Just read the MI's.
Follow whatever they say and should you have a problem, you will be able to prove that you have followed their instructions.

32mm sounds a little on the small side to me for a toilet waste, but I haven't read the MI's
Guess everything is bigger in Oz :)

Reply to Macerator - swept bends on discharge? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many 90° piping for toilets drainage. I need to correct because i am suspicious that this setup can work...
Replies
Views
Im installing a wall hung toilet frame and just working out where everything needs to be positioned etc. I want to move the frame/toilet over to...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I will attempt to describe the situation as tersely as possible The macerator serves a toilet, a shower and a basin. Old Sanipro up worked for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock