Search the forum,

Discuss 3 toilets, many 90 degree bends nightmare from crazy plumber in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi from Croatia
One crazy plumber make many 90° piping for toilets drainage. I need to correct because i am suspicious that this setup can work, especially F1/90T.
One toilet is on second floor and must have 180 bend to vertical pipe. Now we have 1m 110mm pipe from toilet into 90° left, than 1m straight than 90° left to 5.5m pipe on outside wall. Again 87° vertical down 3.5m. In this vertical pipe, 0.5m from ground is T 90° for connecting two toilets. At the end of vertical pipe is 90° toward mine soil pipe 160mm.
On ground floor i have bathroom and hallway divided by wall. Each have toilet, almost side by side.

Want to make drainage system for this 3 toilets. I am crazy about this project.

PLEASE, help me. Facade system is on the walls and want to avoid cutting this.

Attachments

• plumbing (3).jpg
    plumbing (3).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (5).jpg
    plumbing (5).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
  • plumbing (2).jpg
    plumbing (2).jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (1).png
    plumbing (1).png
    181.6 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (7).jpg
    plumbing (7).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (4).jpg
    plumbing (4).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 7
  • plumbing (6).jpg
    plumbing (6).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (8).jpg
    plumbing (8).jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 6
  • plumbing (1).jpg
    plumbing (1).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 6

Reply to 3 toilets, many 90 degree bends nightmare from crazy plumber in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock