Search the forum,

Discuss 3 toilets, many 90 degree bends nightmare from crazy plumber in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi from Croatia
One crazy plumber make many 90° piping for toilets drainage. I need to correct because i am suspicious that this setup can work, especially F1/90T.
One toilet is on second floor and must have 180 bend to vertical pipe. Now we have 1m 110mm pipe from toilet into 90° left, than 1m straight than 90° left to 5.5m pipe on outside wall. Again 87° vertical down 3.5m. In this vertical pipe, 0.5m from ground is T 90° for connecting two toilets. At the end of vertical pipe is 90° toward mine soil pipe 160mm.
On ground floor i have bathroom and hallway divided by wall. Each have toilet, almost side by side.

Want to make drainage system for this 3 toilets. I am crazy about this project.

PLEASE, help me. Facade system is on the walls and want to avoid cutting this.

Attachments

• plumbing (3).jpg
    plumbing (3).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (5).jpg
    plumbing (5).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
  • plumbing (2).jpg
    plumbing (2).jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (1).png
    plumbing (1).png
    181.6 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (7).jpg
    plumbing (7).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (4).jpg
    plumbing (4).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 7
  • plumbing (6).jpg
    plumbing (6).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbing (8).jpg
    plumbing (8).jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 6
  • plumbing (1).jpg
    plumbing (1).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 6

Reply to 3 toilets, many 90 degree bends nightmare from crazy plumber in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
TL/DR: Can I have a bend of 90 degrees in the dry section of a 4-inch soil vent? Hi. I am renovating a small bathroom. There is an awkward part of the wall where the builders boxed off a large section just to conceal the 4-inch soil vent. I realise, of course, that the soil vent is essential to...
Replies
Views
Planning drainage for a new bathroom. Assuming that all the falls/gradients are correct is there anything wrong with this plan? Soil pipe from toilet goes through wall below the floor level so that I can connect a shower waste (wetroom so flush with floor). On the other side of the exterior wall...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free reign on making it work as there were a couple of obstacles - a chimney breast in the bathroom that the toilets are in front of and an RSJ over a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock