Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a double sink in my kitchen which connects to the trap via a FISC Italiana adaptor which is much narrower than 3 normal 40mm fittings.
The adaptor consists of a T piece with a connector for the pipe from the washer at one end and just a 90 degree bend at the other end
I have been trying to locate another T piece so I can connect it to my new condensing tumble drier.
The part number is 06138 . I have searched the web and cannot locate any FISC Italiana spares.
I think the chances of someone having a spare one, new or used, is very slim but I thought it was worth asking.

Have you tried the contact form on their website:

see if they can point you to a stockist. Don't delay, if you need to buy something from Italy it's about to get a whole lot trickier than it is now.

Otherwise, post a couple of photos illustrating the problem. UKP loves a challenge!

The distance between the sink drain centers is 200mm, would the mcalpine fitting be narrow enough to fit there

IMG_4094.JPG

Not quite sure why you don't think I need a drain as I have a TCFS93BGP condensing tumbler, as you can see below, which has a pipe on the back which can go into a drain.

IMG_4111.JPG

Hmmm anyone spot the ops issue here does he need a drain for a condenser dryer ? Me thinks maybe not . Kop
The 'condenser' part condenses the water vapour from the warm clothes so it can go down a drain. This avoids the need to have an elephant's trunk hose to a vent in an external wall.

My Hotpoint condenser dryer collects the condense in a pull out container in the left hand corner you just empty it as and when , guess this one maybe different ? Just looked it can be used either way employ a plumber easier all round

Screenshot_20190826-194458.png

Last edited:
Looks just same as Lira parts?
I might have some spares, but the configuration of all that waste seems weird to me. Never have seen any joined like that and I notice no manifold.

I would certainly rip that lot out and start again.

With the tees not being swept, that is not a good way to connect a washing machine waste - the flexi should go above and then loop down to its connection or nothing to stop rubbish going back to the washer.

Reply to Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it is earthed. The new tap will use flexible tails and so will not be earth bonded. My initial search for information suggests that there is no legal...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock