Discuss Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would certainly rip that lot out and start again.

With the tees not being swept, that is not a good way to connect a washing machine waste - the flexi should go above and then loop down to its connection or nothing to stop rubbish going back to the washer.

Reply to Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
Hi All, These push fit type pipes are in the bathroom, they twist but I was not able to disconnect the long 35mm black one - quite tight fit. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock