Discuss Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a double sink in my kitchen which connects to the trap via a FISC Italiana adaptor which is much narrower than 3 normal 40mm fittings.
The adaptor consists of a T piece with a connector for the pipe from the washer at one end and just a 90 degree bend at the other end
I have been trying to locate another T piece so I can connect it to my new condensing tumble drier.
The part number is 06138 . I have searched the web and cannot locate any FISC Italiana spares.
I think the chances of someone having a spare one, new or used, is very slim but I thought it was worth asking.

Have you tried the contact form on their website:

see if they can point you to a stockist. Don't delay, if you need to buy something from Italy it's about to get a whole lot trickier than it is now.

Otherwise, post a couple of photos illustrating the problem. UKP loves a challenge!

The distance between the sink drain centers is 200mm, would the mcalpine fitting be narrow enough to fit there

IMG_4094.JPG

Not quite sure why you don't think I need a drain as I have a TCFS93BGP condensing tumbler, as you can see below, which has a pipe on the back which can go into a drain.

IMG_4111.JPG

Hmmm anyone spot the ops issue here does he need a drain for a condenser dryer ? Me thinks maybe not . Kop
The 'condenser' part condenses the water vapour from the warm clothes so it can go down a drain. This avoids the need to have an elephant's trunk hose to a vent in an external wall.

My Hotpoint condenser dryer collects the condense in a pull out container in the left hand corner you just empty it as and when , guess this one maybe different ? Just looked it can be used either way employ a plumber easier all round

Screenshot_20190826-194458.png

Last edited:
Looks just same as Lira parts?
I might have some spares, but the configuration of all that waste seems weird to me. Never have seen any joined like that and I notice no manifold.

Reply to Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
Hi All, These push fit type pipes are in the bathroom, they twist but I was not able to disconnect the long 35mm black one - quite tight fit. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock