Discuss Looking for clamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pdcleeds

Hello im looking for a horse shoe clamp for this its a ProCombi Exclusive 24 without having to by a complete new flue. Thanks for looking

photo1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for clamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest...
Replies
Views
Hi, the other day I had a plumber over to fit a new TRV to a radiator on the ground floor. During the process I noticed the pipe connecting the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal...
Replies
Views
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock