Search the forum,

Discuss Check Wiring Diagram for Nest Dual pls in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

abc_plumb

Gas Engineer
Hi Fellow Engineers

I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct.
Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler.
1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold

Would be grateful to receive feedback.
Thanks

Attachments

• DualNestWiring.png
    DualNestWiring.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 10
Yes correct you can feed the wiring centre from Ls on the boiler if you want

Reply to Check Wiring Diagram for Nest Dual pls in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm brand new to plumbing, heating systems, wiring etc and only started to read about it because I wanted to know why our CH would only work when HW was also on. I think we have a Y system based on the Honeywell 3 position diverter valve above the boiler. We have a Potterton EP2002...
Replies
Views
I'm replacing my multi-zone Danfoss controllers with Hive, so far the downstairs Hive receiver is wired in and working well. I'm having a problem wiring in the Hive Single Channel receiver to replace a Danfoss TP 4000 for the upstairs zone. The TP 4000 is battery powered and has 2 connected...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock