Discuss Leaking mixer tap (ceramic valve) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never try and repair the damn things, takes you age to try and find the blasted discs they're expensive as well, better off starting again.

Cheers everyone ended up getting cartridges from the manufacturer and they worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking mixer tap (ceramic valve) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock