Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Afternoon all

Much to my disgust I need to work at a little bit of height I need a three or four extension ladder maybe to 7-8 meters tops.

Can anybody recommend a half decent place to get one

Maybe I will. I dont go on roofs, but this is for first floor flues. No higher

i would go with a boom lift but adds about £400 to the job but there safe and easy to use

If its below gutters on a 2 story average house then a decent triple extension should be fine but you want something nice and wide and ideally need a second person to help lift and foot the ladder, anything higher and a boom lift or scissor lift or small tower

Thanks all I basically just want something that will fold small enough to get in side the van as opposed on the roof I can't stand having anything on display

sky hooks and

87609409.jpg

Wickes do a canny set. I didnt shop around as they were good quality and about 180 quid and i needed them then.
I think they are 10 metre or just over/under

Go to a decent paint/decorators merchants, I got a good Youngmans 2piece that gets up past the guttering on normal houses no problem...strong & sturdy..

A decent stand off is a must, if you buy one make sure its the type that allows the ladders to be put up on a corner its very handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back