Discuss Is it white abs or white pvc in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

How can you tell the difference between white pvc and ABS if the pipe has been cut in a way that doesn’t show the pipe details.

Reply to Is it white abs or white pvc in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
I have a garden setup with metal pipe at each end and a pvc run in the middle. Proposed. That's what i want to do. Join the two with water...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock