Currently reading:
Input would be appreciated

Discuss Input would be appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

I need to fit a combi to my own house, which needs to only last a couple of years but i dont want to fit carp. I normally fit veissmann but as i will be installing unvented and solar this unit will be removed. I have read that alot of you are fitting baxi's and would appreciate your recommendations as i havn't touched one of them since they caused me problems a few years ago....thanks in advance chaps.

LOVE a axis have done 9 since mid November. But if you are pulling it out after 2 years get the main version speak to Ray he's the man to hook you up.

Why not choose a good combi now, and temporarily use it for all hot water.

When you put your solar and unvented in, switch the combi so that it only supplies the kitchen sink, but otherwise operates as a system boiler, driving the heating and backing up the solar.

Saves throwing away a perfectly good two year old boiler.

Why not choose a good combi now, and temporarily use it for all hot water.

When you put your solar and unvented in, switch the combi so that it only supplies the kitchen sink, but otherwise operates as a system boiler, driving the heating and backing up the solar.

Saves throwing away a perfectly good two year old boiler.

Absolutely hate working on my own boiler changing diverter valves and plate HE.......I have just got the job of doing just that to my cousins house though.

Go for a heatline Monza, it's a bargain £500 ish boiler but I've still never had a call back to one and I've fitted 5 over the last 3 years :p

Go for a heatline Monza, it's a bargain £500 ish boiler but I've still never had a call back to one and I've fitted 5 over the last 3 years :p

Are they still listing a premium rate number for their tech support Ian?

We used to sell a lot of Heatline Capriz (which I think is the same as the Monza) but we gave up on them when they bought out the 0900 number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Input would be appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back