Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ideal isar divertor valve body in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pjc123

hi
isar divertor valve BODY (WILO) on HE30 sticking in dhw position,can this part be stripped down in any way ???or is it a throwaway and replace ??
cheers

no throw the boiler away LOL,there is probably a refurbishment kit available try here
[DLMURL="http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/Catalogue/IDEAL/BOILERS-COMBI/ISAR-Combi-range"]ISAR Combi range - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal isar divertor valve body in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anybody identify the make of this divertor valve. Actuator is missing!! Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I am not a plumber but want some help finding at what torque at which the PRV's bell housing screwed to the valve body. can the plastic bell...
Replies
Views
Nik Tribhuvan
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock