Search the forum,

Discuss HPB15 fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

notaclue

Hi, Got two pipes, 1 hot & 1 cold feed that I need to permanently stop off. The pipework is grey plastic & the fittings say HPB15 on them. Has this been superseded by HEP 20 ?
If that's the case can I simply use the HEP 20 blanks?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HPB15 fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Is there anything in the regs that I’m unaware off to stop us from removing a radiator permanently?? Silly question no doubt. When removing new build rads, that are obviously piped in plastic, are you just cap ending them and pushing them in the wall or going back to a fitting in the floor...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock