Discuss How to synchronize upstairs radiators with downstairs underfloor heating ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean synchronised?

if temperature drop down, boiler turns on but only radiators upstairs will get hot water in, downstairs is not connected to the wirelles receiver so pump wont turn on, there`s timer only.

The underfloor does not need to be synchronised.
both radiators and underfloor should work independently of each other.

The underfloor does not need to be synchronised.
both radiators and underfloor should work independently of each other.

I know they should, but at the moment nothing like 2 zone valves being installed. This is the reason why I`m here trying to find what is required for this to work independently of each other.

Three zone valves is what you need.

Get someone in our get the original installer back; unless that installer is you...

As the above post. Without fitting motorised valves your stats have nothing to turn off so whenever the boiler fires, you get everything .

Right, thanks guys of all your reply and help me to get this sorted out.
I`m now waiting for some plumbers to come to my place, have a look and give me a quote to supply and install 2x two zones valve and another rooms stat for ufh.
Because zone valves are mechanical parts, do you recommnend any particular make with long waranty or long life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to synchronize upstairs radiators with downstairs underfloor heating ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
sorry for a dumb question beforehand we are having a strange issue where our downstair heating is not working on a S plan open vented system. the...
Replies
Views
I am seriously stuck with an underfloor heating system which isn’t getting warm enough. I have previously had it working perfect in January...
Replies
Views
N
We have a weird 'dual' system in our 2 floor house we just rented out - meaning that the ground floor has an underfloor system and the top floor...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock