Discuss Honeywell motorised valve not working correctly? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks, that's what I thought might happen alright, so obviously cannot stay in mid position except calls for both HW&CH, still, a very ingenious design, it also has another resistor to give a AC de magnetizing current.

H/w is default position. If Last call was central heating valve stays until next call depending on cylinder stat satisfied and its hot water priority..

Reply to Honeywell motorised valve not working correctly? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock