Search the forum,

Discuss Hive Smart Thermostat & Heatmiser UH4 wiring center? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter Vine

(Sorry, reposting...)

Hi chaps,

I was looking at getting Hive Multizone for our central heating and underfloor heating. The underfloor heating will be mostly heatmiser controlled with everything wired into a Heatmiser UH4 wiring center.

I wanted to know if Hive was compatible with this wiring center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hive Smart Thermostat & Heatmiser UH4 wiring center? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler. Pic below shows how my current one is wired, live neutral and would the 2x black wires be switch wires and would matter what way they were wired in? My...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was looking for advice on what hive I need to buy. my daughter bought a new build house and she want to switch the existing thermostat control to a hive system. she has a logic system s15 boiler in her kitchen with is linked with a Siemens rwb27si timer under it. she has 2...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock