Search the forum,

Discuss Hi cracked radiant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xtremeo

Need advice to confirm something a cracked radiant is ID and must connected is this correct thanks. Regards

Is it just a crack ? or are bits broken off, get a lot with minor cracks , nothing shown in un-safe regs about this ring GS for their input.

Yes good point I assumed you meant it was cracked and broken right through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi cracked radiant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
Hi, we have an expensive ceramic cistern with a crack/chip at the inlet hole; can the cistern still be used? Thanks 🙂
Replies
Views
Hi all I have two hairline cracks around shower tray plug waste hole. Is this a concern ? I.e let water in etc through crack ? And any fixes or do I need a new tray? I also have suspicions that the tray was fitted without a cement or mortar bed underneath to support the tray and this is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl. The toilet itself is old, I've not noticed it before, but I dont usually go looking inside the toilet much, just pop some bleach up there etc. The...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts and trying to create a template. I've noticed when i drill holes into the tiles sometimes they would crack. i don't use any pressure or drill too fast...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock