Discuss help me complete this job. please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yogavo

i've just started a job which was only supposed to involve installing geberit toilet frames, but i've been give the opportunity to install and unvented system. here is a photo(s) of what has been done before me, i'm really tempted to rip it out and start again.....talk me through what you would do, please.

Gladly help with advice on the frames but if you have an unvented ticket should you be asking?

Before everyone jumps over the OP regarding G3...... That looks about 15 litres to me.

Plasterers course....

No I can't stand mucky jobs. I explain to people that my job as a plumber is to contain liquid within a series of vessels......not to spread liquid over walls etc.

I don't like painting,plastering, tiling, bricking etc. they are the opposite of what I learned. They spread sh**...........I contain it!!

I would say its a 15 litre job. First port of call is get your hands on the mi's for the water heater and follow it to the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help me complete this job. please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock