Discuss help me complete this job. please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yogavo

i've just started a job which was only supposed to involve installing geberit toilet frames, but i've been give the opportunity to install and unvented system. here is a photo(s) of what has been done before me, i'm really tempted to rip it out and start again.....talk me through what you would do, please.

Gladly help with advice on the frames but if you have an unvented ticket should you be asking?

Before everyone jumps over the OP regarding G3...... That looks about 15 litres to me.

Plasterers course....

No I can't stand mucky jobs. I explain to people that my job as a plumber is to contain liquid within a series of vessels......not to spread liquid over walls etc.

I don't like painting,plastering, tiling, bricking etc. they are the opposite of what I learned. They spread sh**...........I contain it!!

I would say its a 15 litre job. First port of call is get your hands on the mi's for the water heater and follow it to the letter.

it looks like an ariston europrisma to me they can go up to 30 lts Ariston Europrisma EP30R 30Ltr Oversink Water Heater Unvented Direct 3kW | NoLinkingToThis

i was also thinking its about 15 mark! looks like an ariston europrisma to me! some of them go up to 30liters tho!!!

i was just going to refer you to post 11 before i clicked onto page 2 lol

So do you need the unvented ticket to fit a 15 litre water heater??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help me complete this job. please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock