Discuss Heat exchanger problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Atanas Peev

Gas Engineer
Hello everyone do any one had such experience with main heat exchanger on combi boiler
Thank you

Attachments

• 6DB01392-F44F-4D77-A096-DDB5B2E1431D.png
    6DB01392-F44F-4D77-A096-DDB5B2E1431D.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Yep through the core plug new boiler

Could be just a bad core plug have seen it happen around winter time when the house has been empty eg no heating on and it’s partially frozen

Reply to Heat exchanger problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock