Discuss Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think flow switch but couldn't understand why it would initial fire up

Could be sensing flow and then no flow etc

Won't let me. Trying to do it all on phone but it's having none of it

Sure its trying to re-light and its not the pump pulsing? It does that when it overheats from a blockage in the plate.

Well from the video of it she sent me it never actually locks out so that could well be reasonable

Riley, (knowing that you have said that the heat side is ok) I am still going to go with...low gas pressure as the sequence you describe is about right, burner fails and tries again (5 times?) saying that flame rectification is almost the same or just ignore this as I am only trying to bump my posts up!

The pump pulses like every 10 seconds or something. Ignition failure would lock out after 3-5 attempts and would need resetting. Tell her to leave the heating off until the flow and return go cold. Then run the hot water and see if its dumping down the flow. If it is then its nearly always the plate. Diverter motor would also be worth a check though.

No lock out? I think you have a blocked plate. I had this last week. I replaced the plate and it runs on hot water like a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I need a little help if possible as I am trying to check that my current system is running efficiently but not really sure how to check, sorry if...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All, I have a Firebird Enviromax external oil boiler, it has a Riello RDB2.2 C26 burner which keeps locking out. It has been an ongoing...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock