Search the forum,

Discuss Hansgrohe Kitchen tap installation problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madoleo

Hi

I got a Kitchen tap - Hansgrohe Talis S 32851000. When I started removing old tap I have noticed, that it has unusual fittings. I got it off ebay, so I thought it might be a product for a different market than UK. When contacted seller I was told that it was purchased in uk from some company and had some spare ones. Anyway, can anyone advice if there is any chance to have it fitted with standard UK connectors?
For some reason I am not allowed to post link or photograph, hopefully it will let me do it with next post.
Edit.

After some research it seems that my set is missing some screws that goes on top of the hoses. Will try to get them from the seller, but he claims he doesnt have them.
If I only had a chance to post a photo of what I've got.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hansgrohe.jpg

The benefits of buying online?
At least he admits that you are missing the said parts. Some would claim everything was delivered

jsfw5w.jpg

The benefits of buying online?
At least he admits that you are missing the said parts. Some would claim everything was delivered

Grohe taps have 3/8th flexis. I always carry a couple of 3/8th to 15mm mi's.

Is it widely available? Would appreciate any links to the reducers I am looking for.

Go to a merchants and ask for 15mm to 10mm compression reducers

Or a couple of 10mm sets

As Gray0689 says head down to your local merchants, take the tap just to be sure.

Your taps are complete. They don't come with adapters to 15mm copper.

you will need two of these.
Reducing Coupler Compression Fitting 15-10mm | Compression Coupling | NoLinkingToThis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hansgrohe Kitchen tap installation problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock