Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
View attachment 17662

Nice use of electrical connectors on pop- up- waste rod.

also boxed in cistern with no top access in the same bathroom.

to be honest i would have no problem with what theyve done there some times you have to use a bit of ingenuity and to be fair it looks like its done the job for a fair time
agree that the cysten is pants but who knows what was there first or how much the plumber told the customer how stupid it was

Gas leak detected by BG. They suggested re pipe. I suggest it's the melted speed fit and flexible conn

esevu2y5.jpg

High end spark too

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas leak detected by BG. They suggested re pipe. I suggest it's the melted speed fit and flexible conn on hob!

asset.php

Condensate pipe, high level discharge, no soak away or lime chippings, but at least it terminates 500mm from the building.

Can't seem to get picture up on this page, have tried everything until the PC was going to be launched. May be someone can pm me and tell me how to
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Condense.jpg
    Condense.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 262
the mind boggles,compression fittings clearly have trauma wounds looking at how much bandage they used

Attachments

• WP_20140312_001[1].jpg
    WP_20140312_001[1].jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 166
  • WP_20140312_002[1].jpg
    WP_20140312_002[1].jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 151
Can't seem to get picture up on this page, have tried everything until the PC was going to be launched. May be someone can pm me and tell me how to
attachment.php
attachment.php
Maybe plant a couple of hydrangeas and some heather for a nice blue and white bloom :wink:

Unfortunately my hydrangeas have turned pink the last couple of years and they are too far away to run the condensate pipe out.
I'll just have to get the spade out and go get some peat :smile:

Btw. if they were near enough i WOULD run the condensate to them :lol:

You need to think out the box :wink:

Apparently rhododendrons an azaleas love a bit of acidic water (so google tells me). Money maker, collect it and sell to the local garden center.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally just put ash off the wood burner around them, same result and loads of ash to complete the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock