Search the forum,

Discuss Guess ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get the staff these days

proberbly done the job and just hanging about waiting for payment.....lol regards Turnpin

Maybe he was barricading himself under the bath for strategic perving purposes???

Truly sorry ...Daughters wedding this weekend and got grabbed to sort stuff....

It was KIDS fault...ish...Very expensive Hoose....

THEY left the backdoor open.........and they went away for weekend.

And a COW walked into house ...into master bedroom and then bathroom...

And shut the door behind it so couldnt get out..

YUP HONEST...A 1/2 ton COW .

Awaiting photos ...they have pics of it looking out window forlornly at its buddies outside.

Never heard of anything like that EVER...Best Insurance claim???

I can confirm that Cows ...
Aren't house trained
Miss the pan
Don't flush
Don't wash the hooves after....

So BEWARE

OMG...I bet there was cow pats and wee everywhere. I have to say though, anyone leaving there back door open over the weekend deserves a cow in their ensuite.

I bet they don't have this trouble in that there London Town!

I let a cow in my house once. Very costly mistake!

I can confirm that Cows ...
Aren't house trained
Miss the pan
Don't flush
Don't wash the hooves after....

So BEWARE

Thank God, there was no cow's party in the rest of the house. Hope you won't need a new van after shifting the lot.

Truly sorry ...Daughters wedding this weekend and got grabbed to sort stuff....

It was KIDS fault...ish...Very expensive Hoose....

THEY left the backdoor open.........and they went away for weekend.

And a COW walked into house ...into master bedroom and then bathroom...

And shut the door behind it so couldnt get out..

YUP HONEST...A 1/2 ton COW .

Awaiting photos ...they have pics of it looking out window forlornly at its buddies outside.

Never heard of anything like that EVER...Best Insurance claim???

Yeah pull the udder one it's got bell's on.....lol regards Turnpin

What actual damage did it do?

Rip out day is hard work on a bathroom, maybe I'll just turn up with a cow and shut it in there for the day to destroy the bathroom.

Is this the cow?
Katie-Hopkins.jpg

Is that joan rivers or katy Hopkins? One of them same I think!

Nasty evil old motormouth cow, good to see shes loosing her looks. Not that she had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock