Search the forum,

Discuss Guess ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Why I am taking a bathroom apart tomorrow.
Just had a call to strip out a bathroom because...????

Free pint to whoever guesses correctly ;)

Pics and proof tomorrow (hopefully)

They are hearing a noise and think an animal is stuck somewhere?

A diamond ring or jewellery gone down the pipe or under the floor...!?

New combi boiler wont supply enough H water for 2 showers.

OR

Loft conversation and low water pressure property.

OR

Change of use of room without planning permission.

Last edited:
It's a wet room and it's not tanked.
No,
The Feds want the stolen tiles back
No,
It's pampas and they wanted avacado,
No, too long ago,
It's been put in upside down
No, hang on
She's buried her husband under it and he smells and you can only get away with the stinky drain excuse for a month

Has anyone noticed this customer is a ' SHE' ?

Is she in charge of why it's coming out or

Oh I've got it

You've not been paid !!!

It`s all from Victoria Plumb and now they have been sued they want the bathroom suite back!

Tiles installed with grout rather than adhesive or the bath went in with the spirit level on the bottom.

Tiles were not the colour the woman had actually chosen?

No access to leaking taps fitted in the middle of the bath edge up against the wall......regards Turnpin:confused5

A plumber friend of yours fitted it and customer has not paid and they are on holiday and he still has a key and wants your help. If so don't get involved!

She hasn't felt comfortable using the loo since the gimp drowned in it....

There's a sheep stuck under the bath

You realised your favourite spanner is under the bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock