Search the forum,

Discuss Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to understand why so many women fall for that multi millionaire. ......

That's what I spoke to a neighbour about Lord Bath, - if he was a plumber he would be called an old pervert and no doubt few women would want him anyhow.
But he is a Lord, so he is just eccentric to have loads of women.

That's what I spoke to a neighbour about Lord Bath, - if he was a plumber he would be called an old pervert and no doubt few women would want him anyhow.
But he is a Lord, so he is just eccentric to have loads of women.

How can you say that as plumbers, we are any less desirable than a multi millionaire?.........and perverts to boot! BTW being eccentric isn't reserved for the rich.....take Adam for example.

I was asked my age while changing gyms the other day, filling in forms, I did have to think. I mean how often does anyone ask you your age? I suppose if your age concerns you it might be never far from your mind but I did panic.

Christ I'm surrounded by fecking yoofs! I hate the sodding lot of you!!!!! :p

Except Croppie. I think he's older than me.

Oi! I'm only 27!

I've had an incredibly hard life!

surely not, all you do is a bit of driving here n there, brush out a boiler and write out long time sheets, not like the rest of us earning a living from poor householders.

He had a cold and a snotty nose.

LOL - I blew my nose and my guts flew out.

10295679_10152437950511226_5305890257021658360_n.jpg

Gone for the shaved look then? You p0rnstar you!

Nasty looking graze too!

Yeah, wasn't pleasant. Two days on ventilator in ICU and then two months in hospital. Have t8 titanium staples on the inside somewhere.

Ive got the healed version of that from 27 years ago. Now have 3 belly buttons from where it didnt heal. Dont have the matching horizontal one though :) just the dent where the orange drain was.

They cut me open three times in total because of the mess they made. The first time it got infected so they removed the staples and let it heal from the inside out. Fortunately they had a suction device to assist it.

They cut me open three times in total because of the mess they made. The first time it got infected so they removed the staples and let it heal from the inside out. Fortunately they had a suction device to assist it.

Chuffin hell pal , thats a shocking pic , blasts my hernia out of the water lol .

I hope you are well and fighting fit now .

Opened up sections as it was healing and cleaned it with sodium hypochlorite. Hospital for two weeks and months to recover.

Wow thought it was the track's for the new cross rail service......lol..hope your match fit now Howsie....regards Turnpin......:rockon2:

YOUR starting to feel old! If you take Shauns claimed age and add the average working members age that is very close to my age!

Lol , whats Shauns claimed age then ? , surely you cant claim the No 1 spot can u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock