Discuss Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monogamy and bigamy are the same, one wife too many

I know I am getting old, just thought Aps post was made by croppie, or prehaps Ap is turning into croppie

advantage of being admin, i know all your ages and birthdays!

a lot of you should be in bed by now.lol

Mrs S might enjoy being relieved of some of her domestic duties, you never know! You could try converting to Islam then you'd be allowed up to four wives...

Or a mormon and have as many wifelets as you like.........

Or a mormon and have as many wifelets as you like.........

Multiple mothers in law.

Belief that a dead jew could cross the Atlantic and convert bloodthirsty aztecs to an unheard of belief system?

Not too many arguments for......

1254 everyone's age

Multiple mothers in law.

Belief that a dead jew could cross the Atlantic and convert bloodthirsty aztecs to an unheard of belief system?

Not too many arguments for......

I don't pretend to understand it.....but you only need to look at Lord Bath to see what it will turn you into (not that he's a mormon , but you get my drift)

I don't pretend to understand it.....but you only need to look at Lord Bath to see what it will turn you into (not that he's a mormon , but you get my drift)

It's difficult to understand why so many women fall for that multi millionaire. ......

It's difficult to understand why so many women fall for that multi millionaire. ......

That's what I spoke to a neighbour about Lord Bath, - if he was a plumber he would be called an old pervert and no doubt few women would want him anyhow.
But he is a Lord, so he is just eccentric to have loads of women.

That's what I spoke to a neighbour about Lord Bath, - if he was a plumber he would be called an old pervert and no doubt few women would want him anyhow.
But he is a Lord, so he is just eccentric to have loads of women.

How can you say that as plumbers, we are any less desirable than a multi millionaire?.........and perverts to boot! BTW being eccentric isn't reserved for the rich.....take Adam for example.

I was asked my age while changing gyms the other day, filling in forms, I did have to think. I mean how often does anyone ask you your age? I suppose if your age concerns you it might be never far from your mind but I did panic.

Christ I'm surrounded by fecking yoofs! I hate the sodding lot of you!!!!! :p

Except Croppie. I think he's older than me.

Oi! I'm only 27!

I've had an incredibly hard life!

surely not, all you do is a bit of driving here n there, brush out a boiler and write out long time sheets, not like the rest of us earning a living from poor householders.

He had a cold and a snotty nose.

LOL - I blew my nose and my guts flew out.

10295679_10152437950511226_5305890257021658360_n.jpg

Gone for the shaved look then? You p0rnstar you!

Nasty looking graze too!

Yeah, wasn't pleasant. Two days on ventilator in ICU and then two months in hospital. Have t8 titanium staples on the inside somewhere.

Ive got the healed version of that from 27 years ago. Now have 3 belly buttons from where it didnt heal. Dont have the matching horizontal one though :) just the dent where the orange drain was.

They cut me open three times in total because of the mess they made. The first time it got infected so they removed the staples and let it heal from the inside out. Fortunately they had a suction device to assist it.

They cut me open three times in total because of the mess they made. The first time it got infected so they removed the staples and let it heal from the inside out. Fortunately they had a suction device to assist it.

Chuffin hell pal , thats a shocking pic , blasts my hernia out of the water lol .

I hope you are well and fighting fit now .

Opened up sections as it was healing and cleaned it with sodium hypochlorite. Hospital for two weeks and months to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Back