Discuss Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
surgeons, once they could sew, anyone can wack in staples..

Wow thought it was the track's for the new cross rail service......lol..hope your match fit now Howsie....regards Turnpin......:rockon2:

YOUR starting to feel old! If you take Shauns claimed age and add the average working members age that is very close to my age!

Lol , whats Shauns claimed age then ? , surely you cant claim the No 1 spot can u ?

I think Lame gets the old codger award........nobody else can be that old!

56 is the new middle age.... just happens I feel 102 at present, bloody knee cartilage popped again last week, but denerving the hand next week, that may improve things, no feeling in my mitt :)

The word curmudgeon springs to mind.

Put your thesaurus back on the shelf lamb chop. I had to take a customer to task this afternoon, winging about my prices, moan moan moan, so eventually I said he could have the service for free as he was giving me a migraine. 20 minutes later, phone rang with him apologizing as he had used which website to check prices, seems I was within the top bracket, payment paid by bacs shortly there after. Being an old curmudgeon worked ok on this occasion :)

The word curmudgeon springs to mind.

You only know the word because someone called you it!

** Please be aware that I'm not defending Jon but taking the opportunity to have a pop at Leo!

Just gonna cut to the chase...
im 46 and my wife is 27

Sleep tight guys [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:
deae865f295bbb4f16cc06d2702b97f3.jpg

Just for you mate
I dont look a day over neither lol

Last edited by a moderator:
4caeafc7c31074ab2e264cb5026791e5.jpg

I needed a shave there but there ya go - straight out the evening dooo wedding album. All 27 stone of her...

Well with all these young children on here it's time I put my age in, I know I wont get any replies tonight as its probably past your bed time's and your all tucked up with your teddy's, I'll give my year of birth and let you work it out ! some of you will have a app on your phones to help you do it, others may use a calculator, Born 1949 & still working .

Well with all these young children on here it's time I put my age in, I know I wont get any replies tonight as its probably past your bed time's and your all tucked up with your teddy's, I'll give my year of birth and let you work it out ! some of you will have a app on your phones to help you do it, others may use a calculator, Born 1949 & still working .

Fair play fella, still at the job.

Chap I know that does the gas training (Part Time) & is still working for a local plumbing Co is past 70, Puts a new slant on spocks well known saying Live Long & prosper

Bet you have seen some changes

how much have you moved with the times jts? do you use plastic? flexi's? mobile telephones? automocars?

Sorry ! Don't understand what these things are ? B4 my time, :wheelchair: What's Plastic ?? I do use flexible Lead pipe, Have a mobile pigeon for communication, and 4X4 horse for transport Got to go now just leaving for work ! :24:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess Everyone's Age in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock