Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar 30CDI combi- no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spazgow

Evening everyone,

been to a worcester greenstar 30cdi combi and the hot water is working fine but when the call for heating is on nothing happens. It does fire for a few seconds then stops like it's over heated and shuts down. My first thought was the pump has stopped working but I unplugged the fan so I could hear the pump and it runs. No error codes have came up on the display.

If anyone can shine a light

Please get your post count up to 10 and pm your gas safe details to any of the mods on here.

Can't discuss boiler repairs on an open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar 30CDI combi- no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! My Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Combi boiler started making a rather loud juddering noise two nights ago. I bled all the radiators and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a worcester greenstar 30 CDi Classic regular. The central heating is working fine but the water is not heating. If i put the system...
Replies
Views
W.B Greenstar 4000 installed. Heating not turned on yet as not cold enough here. But the boiler runs every day at 0933 (hear it fire and hear...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock