Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Come on you two agree to disagree and move on your turn H what you got bud . Kop

Screenshot_20181103-074408.png

Very tidy Craig did you tile it aswell? My job is before and after photos i did it all customer supplied the materials all came from Easy bathrooms in Norwich you will find it online if your interested here's a better picture . Kop

20180928_145909.jpg

Last edited:
Recent bathroom install, the basin drawer unit came damaged so couldn't install it.

I am a GSE, not a plumber, and dont do bathrooms. But how would you maintain or replace the bath trap? Not having a go - I know this is now normal - but I have never understood why, for example, one would fit taps between the wall and the side of the bath. I was always taught, and I thought it was required under plumbing regs, that all fittings should be accessible,

Last edited:
Thanks, really enjoyed this job, me and my apprentice did everything except the tiling and electrics, it was just a square room when we started.

Nice work, I was looking at the first pics thinking the bathroom looked a little dated for a new install :D. Had a look at the shower, I thought with the push buttons it was a digital bar shower but they must be mechanical?

Future maintenance is always an issue with designs like this. It's always discussed with the customer before we go ahead. We supply an extra 2 boxes of matching spare tiles so that if access is ever needed, we can remove tiles from the panel, fix any issues and re tile.

I am a GSE, not a plumber, and dont do bathrooms. But how would you maintain or replace the bath trap? Not having a go - I know this is now normal - but I have never understood why, for example, one would fit taps between the wall and the side of the bath. I was always taught, and I thought it was required under plumbing regs, that all fittings should be accessible,

He did it cos he knew TapMedic had been invented and would make it easy :D:D

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock