Search the forum,

Discuss Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I have a few of these which I picked up from a closing down sale if anyone's interested.

£50 including postage.

e5y6ymuh.jpg

Where abouts are you in Surrey Howsie? I will probably take a couple if your not far away.

Will you post them to north yorks?
if so i will have three.
Cheers.

Pm me with your bank details and I will sort it.

working today, so will be tonight.
thanks

Has it shut down completely if not any de-walt xr2 18v 2 amp /hr about?...regards Turnpin:)

Afraid so mate. One of my mates bought 10 of these feckers, think he regrets it now so I might have a couple more off him if anyone's still interested.

I might have one, or maybe more. I'm off work till wednesday but will ask the lads I work with as I think we may take a few of em Howsie.

Four have been sold but I've been told that there's another six left. I'm going to buy them anyway as you can never have too many batteries.

So in short there are still some left.

I'm back in work tomorrow Howsie, I'll ask, but put me down for at least one before they all go. I will def have one.

Right. All funds received and will be posted tomorrow as I completely forgot to post on Friday after already paying for the postage. Arghhhh.

Howsie did you get my pm? Your bank details won't work for me mate, can you check them?

Right, some of you have got yours although not the right number... ;) I'll get the rest sorted tomorrow/Thursday.

Hi Howsie, I've just replied to your PM. The account number you gave me first time was different. So that was obviously the issue. I am bed at the moment, but I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the late update. Long story short, I've had some batteries stolen. I've sent one each out to people who wanted two as they were the ones i bought for myself. I'll refund the other people direct to their bank.

Those of you who haven't received them or have received less than they wanted, please PM me your details.

Annoyed of Esher.

Hi mate, as yet haven't received anything? I ordered two....am I one of those requiring a refund?

Someone stole them. The a holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have some storage heaters for sale. Never been used but some cosmetic damage. No bricks. Attached pictures of one. Can't find the stands & no right side bracket. Left side bracket is a little bent. Anyone interested? I know they're pretty expensive on google but someone offer me a...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock