Discuss Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid so mate. One of my mates bought 10 of these feckers, think he regrets it now so I might have a couple more off him if anyone's still interested.

I might have one, or maybe more. I'm off work till wednesday but will ask the lads I work with as I think we may take a few of em Howsie.

Four have been sold but I've been told that there's another six left. I'm going to buy them anyway as you can never have too many batteries.

So in short there are still some left.

I'm back in work tomorrow Howsie, I'll ask, but put me down for at least one before they all go. I will def have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock