Discuss Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I have a few of these which I picked up from a closing down sale if anyone's interested.

£50 including postage.

e5y6ymuh.jpg

Where abouts are you in Surrey Howsie? I will probably take a couple if your not far away.

Will you post them to north yorks?
if so i will have three.
Cheers.

Pm me with your bank details and I will sort it.

working today, so will be tonight.
thanks

Has it shut down completely if not any de-walt xr2 18v 2 amp /hr about?...regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Genuine Makita 18v Lxt batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock