Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit Pipe Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbp plg & htg

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone on here got any experience of this pipe? Can it only be joined onto by pressed fittings or is it possible to use compression?

All I can say is its stainless and all the fittings are pressed. No previous exp and I have tried their customer service number from the web site but the answer message relates to another companies name and says to phone during office hrs which it was?

Speak to Geberit to confirm, but I'm fairly sure you can use compression on pipe. At least the rep told me I could. I have done it a few times, as mentioned, use DZR fittings either way

Same way you can use compression fittings on unvented cylinders with stainless stubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Geberit Pipe Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting for a flex hose, after which I'd only be left with maybe an inch and a half of pipe. I've never fitted a compression fitting before, can someone...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems to be slightly smaller than 22 mm compression fitting and when I tighten the compression nut the whole fitting is easily sliding off the pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of it and the top is removable. I haven’t used them before tbh. I can only seem to find the 3 part versions by me.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock