Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out again.. Lol classic.

i would of went for it no doubt as it is free, I would of weighed it in £££ hhhmmm heavy square sqube tube.
any freebies I'm there, on this forum I'm always to late though :(

I missed out again.. Lol classic.

i would of went for it no doubt as it is free, I would of weighed it in £££ hhhmmm heavy square sqube tube.
any freebies I'm there, on this forum I'm always to late though :(
Always pays to read Ray's Freebie Alerts in full before PM'ing, the last one for the Lowara A rated pump had a trivia question attached.

I knew it was a fake....honest! :smug: (Oh alright I didn't). I worked it out after a while.

In fairness, fake or not, I wasn't interested in having square pipe samples. LOL.

Very funny though. Good work.

Last edited:
Always pays to read Ray's Freebie Alerts in full before PM'ing, the last one for the Lowara A rated pump had a trivia question attached.

Yeah this one seemed to easy from the off.
Open to all made me suspicious. I was to late anyway

Hey Ray, you could post the PM's but leave out the names of the senders.

A new meaning to 'square bashing' coming up lol.

I have the names. I am completely corruptible and open to bribes to reveal them.

Equally I can be bribed to stay schtum!

I have the names. I am completely corruptible and open to bribes to reveal them.

Equally I can be bribed to stay schtum!

Spill it, I'll send you a photo of the boiler room from the local magistrates court if you do - because I know you're commercial.

I suppose we could play Russian sqroulette and pull one name out of the hat every day. That would add to the dramatic tension.

Why isn't anyone owning up? Surely it's not that embarrassing.

Give it up ray, I keep seeing that you've posted and think you have done the idiot reveal. Only to be let down again.

this is one idiot list I'm not on. :)

Can't wait to write some Google reviews for them;

"Dave* was really nice and even offered to re-plumb my house with square pipes, apparently they're the future." 4/5
^ Joke btw, I wouldn't really do that.

Last edited:
just catching up on this thread!!!!!!!.

i got caught out..........

i speed read the thread and went for some...caught out there, but it was not for plumbing purposes i need some square tube for my landy seat base legs project so they dont rust like the others.

it was not for plumbing interest, honest!! ask ray.

whats worse is i was asking myself..shall i shant i. let some one else have it until ray said there was loads.lol

all the same, i still want some of the tube ray?;)

and fyi you can bend 15mm mild steel sq tube in your benders!!!!

good gag ray well donerse

LandRover_Sponsors_SQUBE.jpg

And me ! Im just reading this thread through again now ! I got caught it would actually be helpful ! I actually rang a lad that i do all the work for who basically stumps up the cash and he was like sounds good ! But how much are the clips ? And whats the price like for lagging ! I still havent had the heart to break it to him ! The next spec will be for hi tech square piping etc ! I was genuinly interested !

Spill it, I'll send you a photo of the boiler room from the local magistrates court if you do - because I know you're commercial.

Which magistrates ? Surly you have to share this p o r n with your fellow plumbers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock