Search the forum,

Discuss flexible basin waste use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to plumb up a vanity unit to a 110 stack which is the other side of a wall hung toilet frame.

There is enough clearance for a 32mm waste pipe to run between the back of the frame and the wall but its not a straight line. Can be done with some difficulty with a couple of push fit 135 deg bends to create a small offset or much more simply with a flexible section e.g McAlpine flexible waste. What do people think of flexible push fit waste on a basin (which will then be boxed in and hence fairly inaccessible behind the toilet.

I don't this type of work but plastic if its quality will last longer than you if installed correctly

If its going be inaccessible then solvent weld fittings and pipe would be my choice if you can access it mcalpine is ok kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexible basin waste use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise up to the rim then dissipate and usually required further flushing to complete the disposal. I don't recall the brand but the wall mounting frame was...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet spigot, so I want to install a wall-hung toilet on a frame to get some extra height. To put it where I want it though, I'll need to rotate the bottom...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Hi Oracles of all things plumbing, I have to replace a cast iron soil stack which is simple enough, done a few up here in Scotland, however, client wants to retain the 3" toilet waste as he does not want an enlarged hole making in a newly rendered wall, which 110 to 75mm fitting is best? trying...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock