Search the forum,

Discuss flexible basin waste use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to plumb up a vanity unit to a 110 stack which is the other side of a wall hung toilet frame.

There is enough clearance for a 32mm waste pipe to run between the back of the frame and the wall but its not a straight line. Can be done with some difficulty with a couple of push fit 135 deg bends to create a small offset or much more simply with a flexible section e.g McAlpine flexible waste. What do people think of flexible push fit waste on a basin (which will then be boxed in and hence fairly inaccessible behind the toilet.

I don't this type of work but plastic if its quality will last longer than you if installed correctly

If its going be inaccessible then solvent weld fittings and pipe would be my choice if you can access it mcalpine is ok kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexible basin waste use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock