Discuss Fitting an integrated gas oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody done any of these. Had a request from customer to fit one but its second hand with no manual. I cant see that it can be hard piped. It was previously fitted with a cooker hose. Is that allowed? If not how is it possible to fit them? If anyone happens to have or can source a manual for a Diplomat ADP0530 Softline 720G I would apreciate it if you could send me it so give me a holla. Otherwise im just going to tell em I wont be fitting it.

10mm microbore. Make a loop on back of oven .
Don't tell him that, he'll probably do it and it'll leak and then you my friend will fell guilty lol

how do some people pass their acs? Beggars belief

Phuket fit a cooker hose mate with a bayonet, exactly the same as when you fit a hob hehe

The integrated gas ovens I have fitted come with the bayonet cooker hose. I cannot find the manual you're after though

The bayonet would have to be positioned to the MI, if you can't get your hands on them walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting an integrated gas oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I got a new Mapress gas installation in my catering business. All end points are 1/2" the main tubing is 32mm. Some appliances...
Replies
Views
D
I have a new kitchen fit and the gas man just connected the hob and oven (both bayonet fittings low down). There is quite bit of the oven flexible...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock