Currently reading:
Fitting an integrated gas oven

Discuss Fitting an integrated gas oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody done any of these. Had a request from customer to fit one but its second hand with no manual. I cant see that it can be hard piped. It was previously fitted with a cooker hose. Is that allowed? If not how is it possible to fit them? If anyone happens to have or can source a manual for a Diplomat ADP0530 Softline 720G I would apreciate it if you could send me it so give me a holla. Otherwise im just going to tell em I wont be fitting it.

10mm microbore. Make a loop on back of oven .
Don't tell him that, he'll probably do it and it'll leak and then you my friend will fell guilty lol

how do some people pass their acs? Beggars belief

Phuket fit a cooker hose mate with a bayonet, exactly the same as when you fit a hob hehe

The integrated gas ovens I have fitted come with the bayonet cooker hose. I cannot find the manual you're after though

The bayonet would have to be positioned to the MI, if you can't get your hands on them walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting an integrated gas oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back